Login and Get Started Today!
Campus Recreation is now using IMLeagues.com and/or the REC IT app to manage Club and Intramural Sports. Manage your profile from anywhere and enjoy easy access to schedules, practices, free agents, and more.
Click this link to create your profile and get started today!
Intramural Sports at Auburn University Montgomery offers individual, and team sports for male and female participation. Intramural activities range from traditional sports such as flag football, basketball, and softball to non-traditional sports such as table tennis, dodgeball, and sand volleyball.
Intramural Sports offers a great opportunity to engage in competition and meet other students, faculty and staff. Everyone is welcome regardless of your skill level.
- To provide wholesome and healthy activities for recreation and relaxation from strenuous school work and the rapid pace of modern society for both students, faculty, and staff members.
- To provide equipment, facilities and encourage wholesome participation in a large number of sports activities by students, faculty, and staff members.
- To stimulate an interest in athletics and recreation through a high quality program.
- To provide an opportunity to develop sportsmanship of the highest order. Everything that sportsmanship implies should be developed on playing fields and playing courts of AUM.
- To provide an opportunity to learn the important values developed through team spirit and cooperation.
- To provide the opportunity to belong to a group.
- To provide an opportunity to make social contacts and friendships which could not readily be developed in the classroom.
- To provide the opportunity for every student regardless of his/her ability to realize the joy and fun of participation in their favorite sport.
The purpose of the Intramural Sports program is to provide an opportunity for every AUM student to participate in some type of competitive sports activity regardless of interest, ability, and available free time. Rules and regulations have been established for each sports and team captains serve as representatives of each team and work with the Campus Recreation Intramural Sports Coordinator to organize and administer events.
Get Involved With Intramural Sports
Are you or someone you know interested in participating in Intramural Sports ? Looking to join or form a team? Already have a team? Create an account on IMLeagues.com/aum today.. All skill levels welcome!